$180 per 50-minute session.
A complete fee schedule is available on request. Exact costs vary based on service and insurance.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
• Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
• What is my deductible and has it been met?
• How many sessions does my insurance cover?
• What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
• Is approval required from my primary care doctor?
Carbondale Counseling Associates proudly accepts checks and all major credit cards for payment of services rendered. Per our financial policy, payment is due in full at time of service. Carbondale Counseling Associates requires a credit card to be on file for all patient accounts.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be charged a fee. Appointments cancelled less than 24 hours in advance will be charged a fee of $50. Missed appointments are charged a fee of $100.
If you cancel or fail to show up for three consecutive appointments, services will be terminated and we will provide you with a list of area providers.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis for those that qualify. Verification of income and family size is required.
The law protects the relationship between a client and therapist, and information cannot be disclosed without written permission. Exceptions include:
• Suspected child abuse or dependent adult or elder abuse, we are required by law to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.
• If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person/s, we must notify the police and inform the intended victim.
Accepted Insurance Companies
Most major insurance companies accepted including:
Out of network benefits for most major insurance companies are also accepted